French Oak Ranch is a 300 acre ranch situated just past the quaint intersection of Calistoga and Saint Helena Roads.
The timeworn 24-stall Arabian horse barn has been converted in a tasteful, timeless and simplistic style to complement any event.
Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite
Ample Parking Onsite
Standout Venue Features:
The timeworn 24-stall Arabian horse barn has been converted in a tasteful, timeless and simplistic style to complement any event. The white wood-paneled walls create clarity, the weathered wood exterior and exposed wood and steel beams create a rustic element and the rows of white hanging string lights create elegance. Two sets of antique barn doors open the building on the narrow ends and one entire side of the barn is open capturing the breathtaking views of the property from every seat.
- 300 PRIVATE ACRES
- LARGE PICTURESQUE LAKE WITH BREATHTAKING REFLECTIONS
- CONVERTED 24-STALL ARABIAN HORSE BARN
- SEVERAL BEAUTIFUL BACKDROP OPTIONS
- NUMEROUS SPECIES OF WILDLIFE
- WHITE EQUESTRIAN FENCING
- HUNDREDS OF LIVE OAK TREES SCATTERED THROUGHOUT
- AMPLE GATED OFF-STREET PARKING
- LARGE ARENA FOR VARIOUS ACTIVITIES
- SEVERAL HIKING TRAILS & TWO CHARMING FOOTBRIDGES
- ABOUT 1 HOUR FROM SAN FRANCISCO & 50 MINUTES FROM MARIN
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.