Centrally located in Greenbank, Washington on Whidbey Island, Greenbank Farm is a peaceful, scenic venue.
Greenbank Farm is a 151-acre farm with an impressive history. The main barn, with its white walls, strings of soft lights and intimate upstairs loft space, will serve as a beautiful backdrop for dinner and dancing.
Centrally located in Greenbank, Washington on Whidbey Island, Greenbank Farm is a peaceful, scenic venue. Greenbank is accessible via a quick and scenic 20-minute ferry ride from Mukilteo (just 30 minutes from Seattle) to the south or the impressive Deception Pass Bridge to the north. Whidbey Island’s accessibility to Seattle makes it a convenient day trip for guests while also providing them with a fun and uncommon adventure. Your family and friends will never forget your wedding on Whidbey Island!
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Does this include catering fees?
- Licensed bartender required ($375/bartender)
- Banquet permit required ($11)
- Licensed, professional caterer required
- Liability insurance required
- Use of Whidbey Island Weddings' collection of mismatched or white china is available for an additional cost, as is barware/glassware
- Whidbey Island Weddings' floral packages are available for an additional cost Insurance
Additional Insurance Is Required To Host An Event At This Venue
Celebrations Hosted Here Since
Indoor & Outdoor Venue Spaces Available
Client Must Select A Caterer From The List Provided By The Venue
BYO Permitted – You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol
Licensed Server Is Required
Designated Smoking Areas Only
Ample Parking Onsite
Greenbank Farm is a 151-acre farm with an impressive history. Originally a family farm, the main barn dates back to 1904. At one time, Greenbank Farm was the largest grower of loganberries in the United States. The farm was under threat of residential development in the mid-1990s but was saved by the community and a partnership between the Port of Coupeville, The Nature Conservancy and Island County in 1997.
Today this charming venue features open farmland, views of Saratoga Passage and both the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges and beautiful gardens surrounding a large pond. Your guests will enjoy wandering the on-site art galleries, wine shop and cheese shop, as well as sampling loganberry pie at Whidbey Pies Café. Standout Venue Features:
The main barn, with its white walls, strings of soft lights and intimate upstairs loft space, will serve as a beautiful backdrop for dinner and dancing. And with generous outdoor space for lawn games and garden mingling, and gorgeous Whidbey Island views in every direction, your wedding at Greenbank Farm will be a unique and magical experience for you, your family and your friends!
Whidbey Island Weddings' Greenbank Farm wedding package includes the following:
- Access to Greenbank Farm for one full day
- Access to Greenbank Farm for coordinated rehearsal on Friday prior to event
- Wedding coordination (includes wedding coordinator and assistant for coordination of all vendors involved in the event such as caterer, photographer, cake, band, etc.)
- Coordination and overall styling of wedding (including set-up and break-down of event, collection of cards and gifts, ceremony site, guest sign-in area, cocktail area, beverage table, lawn games, etc.)
- Day-of coordination from vendor arrival and first look to overseeing ceremony and reception through to departure of bride and groom
- Custom farm tables (8 feet long)
- Vintage wood folding chairs for ceremony and reception
- String lights inside barn
- Bistro tables and chairs set up throughout farm
- iPod-ready speakers for dance floor and barn
- iPod portable speaker for ceremony and toasts
- Lapel mic and speaker for officiant
- Lawn games (bean bag toss, ladder golf, giant Jenga)
- All set-up and break-down of farm (including all tables and chairs, guest sign-in area, etc. and general clean-up)
- Parking (on-site parking provided for 150 guests)
- Dedicated staff for day-of to ensure everything goes as planned!
Awards & Notables
Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards winner - 2017, 2018
100 Layer Cake feature - May 2018
Wedding Chicks feature - April 2018
Seattle Bride feature - Fall/Winter 2018, Spring/Summer 2017, March 2016 Instagram feature
Style Me Pretty feature - October 2015
VENDOR VERIFIED TIPS
Our verified and highly qualified Vendors that have hosted, designed, photographed, coordinated an event here would love to give you a few tips for your event here. We allow for Vendors reviews and tips, but do not allow any negative comments. If we receive 3 verified negative reviews the venue will be removed.
HAVE YOU BEEN A VENDOR AT THIS VENUE?
PLEASE TELL US ALL ABOUT IT
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!