- Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite
- Ample Parking Onsite
- Dining Chairs
- Dining Tables
- Onsite Restrooms
- The Scene:
- The Posada borders the west side of Saguaro National Park in Tucson, AZ. Situated on 38 acres of land with a forest of Saguaro cactus, native plants, and an abundance of wildlife this is a space to reflect, reset, and create.
- This charming old inn features reclaimed telephone pole and Saguaro rib ceilings, plaster walls, and saltillo floors. Recently renovated, we've brought this old inn back to life with plastered bathrooms, a chef's kitchen, and the coziest beds.
- Standout Venue Features:
- Our guests are free to explore our 38 acres of desert landscape, swim in the canyon pool, enjoy campfires, watch the sunrise and sunset from the rooftop lounge, enjoy movie nights in the living room with our living room projector, or enjoy a private meditation or yoga session in the yoga room. We can also connect guests with a private chef, or private massages by request.
- Extra Perks:
- All ceramics (made locally), glassware, flatware, linen napkins etc can be used to set up your small event. We have a long outdoor dining table to seat 12 up on the dining rooftop which is lined with string lights and the dreamiest views! We also provide locally made pastries, coffee, tea, and granola for our guests to enjoy.
Condé Nast Traveler
- Food, Restaurants, Cafes:
- Our small inn comes with a provided light breakfast. We are also happy to help connect guests with a private chef for their stay!
- Bars & Lounges:
- We have a BYOB bar location in the main living room with the tools needed to make a cocktail.
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!
Entrance of JTH Posada
- Photographer: Courtesy of Posada by The Joshua Tree House