Get on the list for the TVR X BHLDN Trunk Show
tap to view pricing
'Blais' this beautiful trail and taste the creative cookery at this luxe left coast culinary emporium.
Another masterpiece from Top Chef All-Stars winner, Richard Blais, Juniper & Ivy is chic & celebratory. Delight in the details of this 1920s former sawtooth warehouse and dine on refined american fare with your fabulous friends.
Ample Parking Onsite
In its design approach, internationally acclaimed The Johnson Studio set out to preserve the integrity of the original architecture of the building while infusing contemporary design elements into the space. To achieve this, the team conserved the remaining concrete shell walls and rustic sawtooth redwood ceiling, maintaining the existing skylights that have been in place for decades. By adding new custom furnishings and finishes, the team was able to achieve an air of refinement in the space culminating in a polished, yet industrial environment.
Our venue boasts:
* Exposed existing sawtooth redwood ceiling, beams & trusses, sealed in natural patina
* Completely open expo kitchen with white vertical subway tiles, designed to highlight the talent and energy of the culinary team
* Dining areas feature natural hickory-stained tabletops, elevated leather booth spaces, and white lacquered tables to contrast with the warm hickory
* All furnishings are contemporary and polished, blending seamlessly with the raw shell of the historic structure.
* Elevated bar with stained and sealed hickory wood countertop and acrylic 1” LED tubes, reminiscent of old cathode tubes, that serve as a both a chandelier and focal point.
* Outdoor patio space features recycled granite countertops stacked to create a live, lush patio planter wall. The patio will offer al fresco dining year-round.
Awards & Notables
Hottest New Restaurant of 2014 by Zagat, Best New Restaurant of 2014 by San Diego Magazine, Restaurant of the Year by San Diego Union Tribune, 21 Best New Restaurants by Thrillist, Best New Sommeliers of 2014 by Wine & Spirit
Private Dining Room:
Juniper and Ivy's Private Dining Room, located on the 2nd floor of the restaurant, overlooks the bar and exposed floor-to-ceiling wine wall. Parties up to 40 may enjoy the space for dinner and up to 55 guests may book the space for a reception. The space, which provides a unique ambiance, is ideal for dinner with colleagues or an intimate gather with your closest friends and family.
- View: 2nd Floor Overlook provides views of J&I's floor-to-ceiling wine wall and bar/lounge area.
- Max Capacity: 40 Seated Semi-Private Dining Room:
Located on the bustling main dining room floor, Juniper and Ivy's semi-private space can be broken up into 3 separate "cubes", with each space accommodating up to 20 seated guests and up to 30 standing. Depending on the amount of guests in your party, the space may be reserved by "cube" or all together to form 1 cohesive space.
- Max Capacity: 65 Seated Patio:
With the ideal weather San Diego provides year-round, al fresco dining is always a good idea. Guests have the option to section off part of the patio for smaller groups or keep the space open for their group.
- Max Capacity: 30 Seated Chef's Table:
Looking for a space to book your event in the midst of all the action? Our Chef's Table, located in smack dab in front of our culinary team, allows guests to experience our Chef's work first hand. Accommodating groups of 6 to 14, this is the perfect area for smaller parties to get a bird's eye view of our culinary team, which enjoying great food and company.
- View: Open exhibition kitchen
- Max Capacity: 14
VENDOR VERIFIED TIPS
Our verified and highly qualified Vendors that have hosted, designed, photographed, coordinated an event here would love to give you a few tips for your event here. We allow for Vendors reviews and tips, but do not allow any negative comments. If we receive 3 verified negative reviews the venue will be removed.
HAVE YOU BEEN A VENDOR AT THIS VENUE?
PLEASE TELL US ALL ABOUT IT
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!
No videos found
No videos found.
Partially Booked Booked
All Venues featured here are members of The Venue Report and fill out their own profiles.