At Kimpton Alexis Hotel, our artistic spaces both inspire and deliver results.
With more than 4,000 square feet of meeting space, we can accommodate up to 120 seated guests or 180 for a reception. We'll provide everything you need to host an event that leaves not only a great first impression but a lasting one.
The Lowdown Type Banquet Hall / Event Facility Boutique Hotel Historic Building Hotel / Resort / Spa Private Dining / Restaurant Views Cityscape Street Style Classic Elegant Romantic Venue Setting
First impressions should be nothing short of spectacular, and we want you to love what you see from moment one. That’s why we take a customized approach to your event, whether it's a nuts-and-bolts business meeting or a splashy soiree. At Kimpton Alexis Hotel, our artistic spaces both inspire and deliver results. With more than 4,000 square feet of meeting space, we can accommodate up to 120 seated guests or 180 for a reception. We'll provide everything you need to host an event that leaves not only a great first impression but a lasting one.
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Price Range Does this include catering fees?
Estimated Price Per Head
from $75 to $250
For parties under 20 guests, a $75 labor charge will be added.
All food and beverage charges shall be subject to Washington State sales tax, 15% gratuity
and 10% administrative fee. Insurance
Additional Insurance Is Required To Host An Event At This Venue
Capacity Seated 120 Buffet 120 Standing 180 Celebrations Hosted Here Since 1982 Venue Spaces Indoor Venue Space Only Catering Client Must Use The Catering Provided By The Venue Alcohol Provided By Venue For Fee – You Must Use The Venue For All Alcohol Services Corkage/Bottle Fee – You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol For A Fee Accommodations The hotel consist of 121 rooms and suites. Amenities A/V Equipment Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite Street Parking Valet Parking Wifi Dining Chairs Dining Tables Onsite Restrooms Venue Features The Scene: At Kimpton Alexis we’ve got what you need for all types of functions, from holiday gatherings to gala dinners to wedding receptions. The elegant style of our boutique Seattle hotel continues from our guest rooms and suites (which can make great venues in their own right) to our spaces throughout the hotel and restaurant. Here’s what we offer:
If you can dream it, we can do it:
- 4,000 square feet of pre-function and event space
- Cocktail receptions for up to 180 guests
- Dinner for up to 120 guests
- Catering from the adjacent Bookstore Bar & Café Design: Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the circa-1901 building that houses the Kimpton Alexis Hotel looks like it was pulled straight from the pages of a storybook. And, oh, does it have stories to tell. Located across the street from where the Great Fire ended, it once served as the Alaska Gold Standard Mining offices and the treasurer’s office for the Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition during the Klondike Gold Rush. Today, it’s outfitted in modern amenities but has never lost touch with the past — it’s the kind of place you want to curl up with a good book and a glass of wine while the rain lightly taps against the windows outside. Standout Venue Features: - Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Suites for a creative and inspiring meeting space
- Comprehensive multimedia, audio-visual, and telecommunications support
- An executive meeting suite designed for commercial, business, and film production
- Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- 4,000 square feet of pre-function and event space Extra Perks: Our catering menus are created in collaboration with our Chef from our signature restaurant, the Bookstore Bar & Café. We offer innovative catering menus and always welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you on custom menus to fit your event vision and needs. Celebration Locations Grand Parlor: - View: Overlooking historic Post Alley - Max Capacity: 180 - Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Eats & Drinks
Food, Restaurants, Cafes, Bars & Lounges
Food, Restaurants, Cafes: If your love for high-quality dining is as strong as your appetite for well-written literature, the Bookstore Bar & Café is guaranteed to be your happy place. Against a backdrop of brick walls lined with classic tomes, you can grab a bite to eat all the way from brunch in the morning to late-night happy hour in the evening. The Bookstore uses local ingredients to their highest potential, and the bartenders serve up beautifully crafted cocktails, wines, and rare whiskeys you won’t find just anywhere. Large windows let you look out to bustling 1st Avenue while you hunker down in the ideal spot to eat, drink, read, and be merry. Bars & Lounges: Our collection of scotch and whiskey in The Bookstore Bar is one of the city’s most impressive — drop by to sample from the 130-plus varieties. We can whip up a well-balanced cocktail or set up a tasting flight for anyone, no matter your palate proficiency. THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME. Check back again soon!