Escape to greener pastures at this idyllic farm located just 30 minutes outside of Music City.
This Southern venue meets all of your needs with a festive reception barn and an outdoor, covered pavilion complete with sweeping views of the clear lake and sprawling green hills. The ultimate perk? A decked-out groom's loft equipped with LCD TV's, leather recliners, complimentary lunch, and a pool and poker table.
The Lowdown Venue Setting
Mint Springs Farm is an all-inclusive venue located in Williamson County, just a short drive south of Nashville, Tennessee. We take pride in planning and organizing every detail of your wedding. With our expertise, you can enjoy the experience of being a bride minus the stress of planning. We meet with you to discuss your visions so you can truly have the wedding of your dreams.
We can accommodate weddings during all seasons, twelve months a year. Our farm venue setting can provide shelter from the cold during the winter months; (December, January, February and March). Mint Springs farm is open every month, and can ensure you and your guests will be cozy and comfortable. Winter weddings can be quite beautiful in the country!
At Mint Springs Farm, we believe all weddings should be stress-free, fun, comfortable and memorable. We have a full-time professional staff of both wedding planners and designers who will help to create your dream wedding. Some people call this incredible, we simply call it... MINT SPRINGS FARM!
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Price Range Does this include catering fees?
Estimated Price Per Head
from $115 to $145
Catering prices listed are for a full, buffet-style dinner. We do offer family style and plated as well, but this will incur extra charges. Alcohol is not included and if used, security officer(s) will need to be hired additionally. We do not charge for you to supply your own alcohol. Wedding insurance required and not included in the listed prices.
Additional Insurance Is Required To Host An Event At This Venue
Capacity Seated 225 Buffet 225 Standing 225 Celebrations Hosted Here Since 2013 Venue Spaces Indoor & Outdoor Venue Spaces Available Catering Client Must Use The Catering Provided By The Venue Alcohol Corkage/Bottle Fee – You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol For A Fee Licensed Server Is Required Smoking Designated Smoking Areas Only Accommodations Our Bridal Suite: You and your entire bridal party can relax and and enjoy being together while preparing for the "I do" moment. Upon arrival the morning of your wedding day, you and your bridal party will be provided with spa robes as you enjoy the suite's spa-like atmosphere. Our large, spacious, climate-controlled suite provides a full bathroom with luxury shower, one half bathroom, closet space for dresses and accessories, and a large floor length mirror with pedestal. Unique to Mint Springs Farm are our four vintage styling stations complete with salon chairs, making it easy for your stylist and make-up artist to come to you! The suite has a beautiful buffet station where everyone will all be treated to a fabulous lunch. The buffet is complete with delicious infused waters and herbal teas. Your planner and day-of assistant will be there to check on you throughout the day should you need anything as well as keep you on that ever important timeline. You and your bridal party simply show up and enjoy the day! Our Groom's Loft: Mint Springs Farm has not forgotten the groom and his guys. The groom's loft is located on the upper level of the reception barn. The loft is furnished with man-cave seating, a pool table, a poker table, LCD TV's and a snack/beverage buffet. The loft includes an area for everyone to hang their clothes and a full bath with shower. The planner and day-of assistant will be there to check on the guys throughout the day should they need anything, as well as keep them on that ever important timeline. The groom can watch the game with his buddies, win a game of pool, and get married all at the same location. You can't beat that! Amenities A/V Equipment Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite Wifi Ample Parking Onsite Dining Chairs Dining Tables Onsite Restrooms Venue Features The Scene:
- Exclusive use of the property from 10:30 AM -11 PM (We book only one wedding per day!)
- Open-air pavilion ceremony site with vintage wooden pews overlooking the lake and sunset
- A four hour indoor reception in our 11,100 square foot barn, and a 30 minute pre-reception on our 4,500 square foot patio (weather permitting)
- Market street lighting on reception terrace - perfect for cocktail hour or your reception
- Twelve indoor restrooms (ADA compliant facilities)
- Private 1,700 square foot spa-like Bridal Suite overlooking the lake - complete with four salon stations, salon robes, large lounge area, closet storage, five-foot by six-foot bridal mirror and a full bath and a half (ADA compliant)
- Bridal lunch complete with tea and infused waters
- Groom’s Loft in the Reception Barn is complete with pool table, 52” LCD TV, gaming system, snack bar, lounging area for ten and a full bath with shower
- Welcome table with our signature twig chandelier in the Reception Barn entry - perfect for your guestbook
- Reception entry tables for gifts, favors and special memory presentations
- One-of-a-kind greenhouse constructed from vintage doors and windows set in an English garden - great for your photos
- Vintage props available for personalizing your wedding day atmosphere - old doors, windows, containers, sofas, chairs, architectural items, etc.
- Use of property and vintage props for bridal and engagement portraits (by appointment)
- Limo for use on the property during your wedding (four hours)
- Invitation to one tasting event (six total guests) Design:
Professional, personal wedding planner and event designer throughout the planning process. Professional coordinator and staff the day of your wedding keeping your customized timeline on schedule. Professional florists and event stylist the day of your wedding creating the perfect atmosphere. Director for your ceremony. On-site florist to provide custom designed florals. Bridal party flowers including Bride’s bouquet, toss bouquet, five bridesmaid bouquets, flower girl flowers, four mini, bouquets, groom’s boutonniere, five groomsmen boutonnieres, one ring bearer and four additional boutonnieres. Custom designed decor for the ceremony. Fresh floral centerpieces and decor designed especially for your reception. Abundant selection of table decor, vases, lanterns, the new gold trends, mercury glass both silver and gold, candle holders, Mason jars, vintage props and more!
• Elegant runners for the farmhouse tables, beautiful selections for 60” rounds.
• Upgraded linens and overlay options available (additional cost may apply)
• Signature specialty linen choices for wedding cake tables Standout Venue Features: We only host one wedding per day, so your wedding day is ALL ABOUT YOU! Extra Perks:
PA system provided at ceremony and reception sites. Gobo lighting, wall up lighting, and table lighting throughout reception ($2,500 value) • Professional DJ for four hours during reception. Ceremony musician to play throughout ceremony. Send-off with choice of sparklers or bubbles. Yummy to-go basket for the bride and groom.
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME. Check back again soon!