qualia's facilities are only available to groups staying within qualia.
qualia can be booked for your exclusive use.
- A/V Equipment
- Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite
- Street Parking
- Valet Parking
- Ample Parking Onsite
- Dining Chairs
- Dining Tables
- Onsite Restrooms
- qualia’s distinctive design is the work of Australian architect Chris Beckingham. His philosophy was to create a luxurious Australian retreat that stimulates the senses and draws the outside in, resulting in a design which combines a unique sense of space, openness and harmony. Set amongst native Eucalypts, each pavilion has been handcrafted from the finest imported and local timber and stone. To accompany the natural surrounds, Freedman Rembel has furnished the interiors with fabrics and patterns inspired by nature.
- Standout Venue Features:
- qualia and its resort precincts are designed to engage all of your senses whilst making the most of the natural tranquillity. Each resort precinct has a personality all of its own, offering our guests the very best in service and amenities, where you can unwind and relax in perfect isolation.
The Long Pavillion is qualia's magnificent centerpiece, here the sensory experience of absolute relaxation really comes together.
The informal beachfront terrace is a calm and tranquil setting for a relaxed lunch overlooking the stunning Coral Sea.
Adjoining the Long Pavilion is qualia’s serenely peaceful Library.
Spa qualia is a sanctuary where you can relax in blissful reverie. Sitting high above the Whitsundays it showcases the ultimate in anti-stress, anti-aging, detoxifying and cleansing treatments.
Luxury Travel Magazine - Best Australian Romantic Property
Conde Nast Traveler - Readers Choice Award
Australian Traveller People’s Choice Awards - Best luxury Resort, Most desirable Island Escape (Hamilton Island)
Boutique Hotel Awards - 'Best Beach or Coastal Resort' in Australasia, 'Best Beach or Coastal Resort' in the World
Australian Traveller People's Choice Awards - Best Luxury Hotel or Resort, Most Romantic Escape (qualia)
HM Awards - Best Resort
Luxury Travel Magazine - Best Australian Resort, Best Australian Romantic Property
- qualia Boardroom:
- Situated next to the helipad lawns and surrounded by gardens, the qualia boardroom features floor to ceiling windows overlooking the turquoise waters of the Whitsundays.
- Pebble Beach:
- qualia’s Pebble Beach precinct features a waterfront restaurant, gym and large pool. Providing two lawn areas, an upper and lower, at the front and side of the pool showcasing a stunning backdrop for a group dinner or cocktail reception.
- Long Pavilion:
- qualia’s renowned Long Pavilion includes a restaurant, bar and library. Perfectly located overlooking the Coral Sea, the Long Pavilion offers magnificent views of the Whitsundays, along with gentle sea breezes. Private deck areas are available for intimate groups as well as a private dining room.
- Food, Restaurants, Cafes:
qualia's Long Pavilion offers the freshest Australian produce served in an uncomplicated fashion with drinks offering to match. Expect classics with exceptional meat, seafood and produce.
The most exclusive lunchtime dining option, Pebble Beach highlights qualia’s island setting as shadows set into the afternoon and chilled cocktails are served by the infinity-edge pool.
In the evening, Pebble Beach is transformed into a signature dining experience. The food is a contemporary Australian cuisine featuring seasonal, sustainable and ethical produce sourced from the like-minded farmers, producers and artisans around the country. Expect an Asian lean to menus coupled with European technique and aesthetic.