Grab your best mates for a night of no worries at this spectacular Australian lounge!
Situated on the Sydney Harbor with remarkable views of the iconic Sydney Harbor Bridge and Heritage Wharf, the Sydney Dance Lounge is the perfect spot for any occasion! Mixing classic with contemporary, this rustic lounge is ideal for a New Years party with unreal firework views, or choose to keep it simple, but still chic, with a night out complete with tasting plates and a fabulous wine selection.
The Lowdown Venue Setting
Sydney Dance Lounge - Walsh Bay: Cafe by day, Restaurant by night
Stunningly set on Sydney Harbour in the historical Walsh Bay Precinct, the Sydney Dance Lounge immaculately blends the classic with the contemporary where you can enjoy our rustic Lounge for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
Framed with the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and set on Sydney’s captivating heritage wharf, the designer renovated Sydney Dance Lounge captures the scenes with its unique vibe and soul.
This rustic harbour side venue is perfectly suited for the special day of your wedding at Walsh Bay; taking the views of the Harbour Bridge whilst you and your guests enjoy one of Sydney's most unique wedding venues.
Nestled in the old warehouses of the finger wharves, this character filled venue is bound to please all your senses. Indulge with arrival canapés in the heritage pass breezeway, followed by one of our elegant cocktail or banquet wedding menus.
The entrepreneurial owner Danny Fildissis was the co-founder of the successful event management and catering company Pier Events. He opened the doors of Sydney Dance Lounge in 2004.
Sydney Dance Lounge is the ideal setting for any function from Corporate Dinners, Birthday Celebrations or your Wedding Day.
Take pleasure in the exceptional dining experience, renowned tasting plates, international wine selection and artistic flair at Sydney Dance Lounge.
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Price Range Does this include catering fees?
Estimated Price Per Head
from $55 to $168
Additional Insurance May Be Required Depending On The Event
Capacity Seated 155 Buffet 155 Standing 280 Celebrations Hosted Here Since 2005 Venue Spaces Indoor & Outdoor Venue Spaces Available Catering Client Must Use The Catering Provided By The Venue Alcohol Provided By Venue For Fee – You Must Use The Venue For All Alcohol Services Corkage/Bottle Fee – You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol For A Fee Licensed Server Is Required Smoking Designated Smoking Areas Only Amenities A/V Equipment Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite Street Parking Wifi Dining Chairs Dining Tables Onsite Restrooms Venue Features Standout Venue Features: This historic, romantic and spacious venue is a showcase for Sydney Harbour and remarkable Walsh Bay.
The floor to ceiling fragmented glass windows at Sydney Dance Lounge take advantage of the magnificent harbour views. If it is a smaller Wedding or a larger group - Sydney Dance Lounge will impress. The outdoor terrace balcony named Heritage Pass is an ideal area for your prewedding or event - drinks and canapés. Extra Perks: For a wedding - there are many inclusions such as -
- 5 ½ hour wedding reception (i.e. 6.00pm-11.30pm)
- Menu Tasting for two people (upon confirmation i.e. deposit taken)
- Welcome drinks and arrival area set
- Your selection of three pre-dinner canapés
- 5 hour premium beverage package including unlimited consumption of white and red wine, sparkling wine, premium bottled beer, soft drinks, mineral water and orange juice
- Three Course Meal with alternate service of two options per course
- Guests to order – Entrée & Main course extra small fee
- Standard setup - round or long tables, chairs, white linen, white linen napkins
- Votive with tea light mood candles set in venue (approximately twenty set along window sills, cake table, lounge area)
- Professional Wedding Executive to assist with the planning of your Wedding Reception
- Sydney Harbour Bridge views
- Setting of place cards, wedding favours and special gifts
- Cake table & gift table
- Your wedding cake professionally cut and presented on platters per table
- Freshly brewed coffee and tea
- AV package including cordless microphone & projector
- Dance Floor
- Sophisticated background music and PA system
- On site security
- 3 complimentary car parks for your chosen guests Eats & Drinks
Food, Restaurants, Cafes, Bars & Lounges
Food, Restaurants, Cafes: Rated Best of the Battered Bites - Sydney Morning Herald - Top Fish and Chips Cafe's in Sydney THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME. Check back again soon!