The Lake Erie Building and Templar Industrial Park, also known as the Screw Factory, is a large, 18-acre complex.
Our building is close to a hundred years old and houses factories, warehouses, offices, a winery, event space, and studios for art, craft, fitness, and dance.
The Lake Erie Building and Templar Industrial Park, also known as the Screw Factory, is a large, 18-acre complex. It is perched on the edge of Lakewood's historic Birdtown Neighborhood at the corner of Halstead and Athens Avenue.
Our building is close to a hundred years old and houses factories, warehouses, offices, a winery, event space, and studios for art, craft, fitness, and dance. Originally built to manufacture the Templar Motor Cars, it is now the home of many industrious businesses, the Screw Factory Artists, and the Last Minute Market.
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Does this include catering fees?
The cost for private function use of our main space, the Lake Erie Room, is $6500* Rates for select holiday dates will be two times the regular rate.
These rates include set-up of our tables (standard folding round, rectangular, and cocktail ) and chairs (we have old industrial folding chairs as well as natural wood Chiavari chairs), basic tablecovers, staff and security, and time to set-up décor and tear-down.
Appointments to tour the building can usually be made Monday-Friday between 7am-3pm, as well as evenings and weekends.
Our rentals at the current rate include:
- Access to the space for nearly a week, from Wednesday through Monday, so there is no rush to set-up or tear-down, and you'll know the room is ready for your event
- Wi-Fi in the event space
- Use and set-up of all of our furniture & equipment (chiavari chairs, chandeliers, cocktail & regular tables, etc)
- Staff and security during your event to direct guests and maintain the building
- An onsite coordinator to organize vendors, help with timing of ceremonies and receptions, be the point of contact, and keep things running smoothly
- Basic solid polyester table linens and napkins
- The ability to choose your own caterer and furnish your own alcohol if desired
- Up to 2 in-person sessions to help you plan for décor and event logistics
- Access to our floor planning software and planning worksheets
- State of Ohio sales tax Insurance
Additional Insurance Is Required To Host An Event At This Venue
Celebrations Hosted Here Since
Indoor Venue Space Only
Client Can Select The Caterer Of Their Choice
BYO Permitted – You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol
The Lake Erie Building (also known as the Screw Factory) has a large, non-traditional space that makes a memorable venue for wedding receptions and ceremonies, showers, family reunions, birthday and anniversary parties, B'nai Mitzvah and B'not Mitzvah, fundraising events, meetings, conventions, and seminars. With space for hundreds of guests, it is easily one of the largest event spaces in the Lakewood and Cleveland, Ohio area. The industrial loft warehouse space with 14ft ceilings and tall windows is a wonderfully-raw and neutral place that can be personalized by our event clients. Though our building's core business is property management and metal wire processing, we are happy to be able to share this unique and inspiring space with our community by request.
VENDOR VERIFIED TIPS
Our verified and highly qualified Vendors that have hosted, designed, photographed, coordinated an event here would love to give you a few tips for your event here. We allow for Vendors reviews and tips, but do not allow any negative comments. If we receive 3 verified negative reviews the venue will be removed.
HAVE YOU BEEN A VENDOR AT THIS VENUE?
PLEASE TELL US ALL ABOUT IT
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!