The Treman Center is a custom-designed and constructed unique gathering-performance-creative space. The three story barn provides the perfect place for a variety of events and is just 10 minutes from downtown Ithaca, New York. Created from local stone and wood salvaged from an 1870’s hay barn, it is both vast and cozy, with inspiring grounds. It is surrounded by the exquisite natural setting of the 1250-acre Robert H. Treman State Park with spectacular gorges and waterfalls, the Finger Lakes Trail, and all within arms-reach of world-class educational institutions, high-tech leaders, and a thriving arts community.
The Treman Center invites visitors to celebrate change, incubate innovation and embrace conscious leadership for a more sustainable planet. It is a creative collaborative space designed for inspiration, transformation, education, barn weddings and life celebrations.
· Experienced event planning + coordination support before & during your entire event.
· Recommend Vendor Guide
· Ample hours of preparation & decorating time for caterers, florists, & musicians.
· A complimentary private bridal suite with hair & make-up station that includes a large lounge/dressing area for the female bridal party.
· Interior sound system for background music & a cordless microphone for toasts.
· A spacious staging kitchen for catering services.
· A large 22-foot buffet table, 6-foot folding tables for bar &/or additional set up, assorted outdoor furniture.
· Bonfire in stone circle weather permitting (bonfire may only be tended to by The Treman Center staff).
· Market lighting in the courtyard.
· The facility is sustainably built, insulated for heat & cold, has radiant heat on all three floors, & large ceiling fans.
· 4 modern restrooms (2 with handicap access).
· We are fully insured & the entire facility is protected by a back-up power generator.