- A/V Equipment
- Dining Chairs
- Dining Tables
- Onsite Restrooms
- The Scene:
- At Villa Violeta you can relax all day on the sands of your secluded beach, pass the hours beside the sparkling, sapphire pool, or take a gentle ride in a hammock while overhead the palm trees dance to the ocean breezes. Rustic, private steps will carry you down to the sands below, while your chariot awaits to take you back up --- this villa has its own railway-style tram!
If Villa Violeta sounds like your idea of paradise, then we invite you to reserve your place in the sun. Perhaps before you know it, you´ll be tucking your toes in the warm sands of this storybook cove, sipping margarita's by the fading light of the sun, and all the while the rustling fronds of the coco palms whisper...'Paradise found!'
- The palapa roof of the main building soars to over 60 feet creating a dramatic backdrop for this unique home. There is a whisper of Indonesian style in the decor and dramatic touches of India in the architectural details.
- Standout Venue Features:
- One of the most unique amenities at Villa Violeta is the 18 hole Disc Golf Course that was built by our contractor who is a life long disc golf enthusiast from Chico, CA who has lived in San Pancho for 25 plus years.
- Extra Perks:
- Included in a Villa Violeta rental: Full-time staff including a bi-lingual concierge, private chef, housekeeper and groundskeeper, movie projector with pull down 120" movie screen and PS3 blue ray player/large dvd/PS3 collection, record player with extensive vinyl collection, fully-equipped kitchen, luxury linens including turn down service, private heated pool, private steps to the beach, 2 outdoor bars, 9 kayaks, snorkels/masks/fins, lifejackets, beach chairs and beach games/toys, large book and game collections, hammocks and numerous siesta zones.
VRBO all 5-Star Reviews
- Food, Restaurants, Cafes:
- Chef services are included in the rate for breakfast, dinner and a mid day snack.
Food costs are tracked and charged back to the guests plus a 30% administrative fee.
What our guests have to say:
"Oh, the food! I loved the food at Villa Violeta as much as the beach, the bed, the sun and Mexico, itself."
"the food.....better than any restaurant and as fresh as can be. "
"The meals were fresh, homemade, and delicious-as if we were eating at a fancy restaurant every day! We especially enjoyed the ceviche, guacamole, salsa, tacos, coconut shrimp, fried bananas, and tres leches cake. We enjoyed fresh fruit & fresh squeezed juice with breakfast and lunch, and had a variety of entrees for dinner."
"Kudos to the cooks and kitchen staff for their excellence in menu variation, complexity, presentation, taste, service and punctuality."
"The staff cook (organized by the Villa) fed us all potently well with fresh fish caught that day that melted like butta in your mouth. Mmmm, good."
- Bars & Lounges:
- 2 outdoor bar areas
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!
- Photographer: Villa Violeta