Customer Experience Specialist
Are you excited to make booking online travel a better experience? This role will liaise with product and engineering teams to make the frontend user experience a dream. We are looking for a seasoned customer support specialist to own the end-to-end booking experience for customers on The Venue Report. In addition to improving the product, this role will be responsible for fielding and fulfilling incoming accommodation requests. You will be a liaison, a confidant and best friend to our community of celebrators, travelers and venues. Using your expert knowledge of the travel industry to help our users in the best way possible, you will work with clients to book group accommodations for their celebrations and getaways.
You're a self-starter who isn't afraid to ask questions, and you're organized in a way that never overlooks the details. Additionally, you’re passionate about travel, you have excellent writing skills and customer support is your forte!
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly and top-notch customer service to the community of The Venue Report celebrators and travelers
- Analyze and resolve incoming customer requests for room bookings
- Report product and customer feedback to product and engineering teams
- Analyze room booking data and conversions on a daily basis to understand trends
- Compose helpful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer requests
- Develop and launch scalable policies and processes for supporting our base of celebrators
- Resolve celebrator issues by identifying and escalating issues as needed
- Improve the user experience on the platform by identifying issues in the online user funnel
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- (3+) years of experience in relevant role
- Hardworking, well-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Effective written communication skills, including strong spelling and grammar
- Excellent analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Experience tracking and reporting on key performance indicators, data and analytics
- Experience improving product and user experiences
- Passion for the travel and celebration space!
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience working with product and engineering teams to improve UX/UI design
San Diego, California