To Note: Visitors are welcome to take a self-guided walking tour, guided group tours are by reservations only & you may even be able to see bronze wind bells being poured.
Today, the primary areas of the Foundation's work are:
• Educating students, design professionals, urban planners, and the general public about Soleri's architectural concepts and philosophy.
• Ensuring the continuing construction of Arcosanti, according to the Arcology concept. This has been the main ongoing project of the Cosanti Foundation since 1970.
• Hosting educational and cultural conferences, as well as performing arts events, on a regular basis.
Click here to read more about how Paolo stayed creatively resourceful while building his passion project.
• Check out their three outdoor pools
• Chill out at Weft & Warp Art Bar + Kitchen
• Get your sip on at the Turquoise Pool Bar
• Relax at the Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary (with treatments utilizing desert botanicals)
• Explore the Textiles & Objects Boutique featuring one-of-a-kind gifts from local artisans
• Treat yourself at the Andaz Salon experience featuring local artists and entertainment
• Work it out at Andaz's state-of-the-art fitness center
"The extraordinary food is complemented by a rich collection of local beers and wines, creative cocktails and a vibe that unites guests and locals alike." - MATCH Restaurant & Cocktails
Tip: Make your reservations now! Chef Dushyant Singh and his artful creations were named 2016's “Best Upcoming Chef” by the Arizona Culinary Hall of Fame and there are rarely empty seats in the house.