Gather your nearest and dearest together at this idyllic location with a magical, cultural atmosphere.
A historic music-and-hearts center in Upstate New York can be your perfect venue with its spectacularly lush gardens.
At Caramoor, all of the elements of successful events — an idyllic location; delicious, sustainable food; and attentive service — combine to conjure a magical atmosphere. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Caramoor is a valuable cultural resource that encompasses 90 acres of woodland trails and spectacular gardens in Katonah, NY.
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Does this include catering fees?
Estimated Price Per Head
from $200 to $400
Additional fees include lighting and sound by our technical director.
Additional Insurance Is Required To Host An Event At This Venue
Celebrations Hosted Here Since
Indoor & Outdoor Venue Spaces Available
Client Must Use The Catering Provided By The Venue
Provided By Venue For Fee – You Must Use The Venue For All Alcohol Services
Licensed Server Is Required
There are six simple dressing rooms accessable to any facility rental client.
Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite
Ample Parking Onsite
Caramoor features historic structures and 90 acres of woodland trails, rolling hills, and exquisite flowering gardens. We have several distinctive spaces ideal for celebrations from 50 to 800 guests.
Although widely known for our weddings, many families have selected Caramoor to celebrate important milestones like special birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, and other significant life events.
A range of beautiful settings are available to rent for weddings, life events, family celebrations, meetings and retreats, photo and film shoots, corporate appreciation functions and more. Named one of the Best Wedding Venues in the U.S. by Brides Magazine, Caramoor is the perfect country setting for your wedding or any other event! Take a look at our outstanding venues and find the best fit for your affair!
Located in the greater metropolitan New York area, we are accessible to all area airports, highways, and hotels. We are easy to reach by car or Metro-North train service, and offer abundant on-site parking.
“Caramoor is enchanted, I’m sure of it.” – Marcy Blum, celeb wedding stylist Design:
Awards & Notables
Named one of the Best Wedding Venues in the U.S. by Brides Magazine, Caramoor is the perfect country setting for tying the knot!
This three-tiered formal garden surrounded by woodlands is our most popular venue for a wedding ceremony.
- View: Perennial flowers, lush greenery and an antique sundial give the Sunken Garden a timeless beauty.
- Max Capacity: 400+
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Tapestry Hedge:
This grassy space is a lovely location for ceremonies and receptions.
- View: A collection of 30-foot evergreens lines the south side of the lawn, framing the twin statues of Zephyr, the Greek god of the west wind, and Flora, the Roman goddess of flowers. The romantic, rose-covered gazebo serves as a stunning focal point.
- Max Capacity: 400 for cocktails; 300 for theater-style seating
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Formal Dining Room and Music Room:
As part of Walter and Lucie Rosen’s former home, the historic Rosen House is as inviting as it is grand, providing excellent atmosphere for a social or elegant affair.
- View: The palatial Music Room, filled with treasures from around the world, is the ideal space for private musical performances, presentations, and dancing. In the opulent Formal Dining Room, guests will be surrounded by hand-painted silk wall coverings.
- Max Capacity: Formal Dining Room — 65 for cocktails; 50 for dinner. Music Room — 200 for theater-style seating.
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Spanish Courtyard:
Perfect for intimate, outdoor gatherings is the Spanish Courtyard, situated at the center of the historic Rosen House.
- View: This distinctive space can be described as “Spanish under the influence of the Italian Renaissance” given the architectural styles reminiscent of 15th century architect Filippo Brunelleschi.
- Max Capacity: 250 for cocktails; 500 for theater-style seating
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Venetian Theater:
The airy and spacious Venetian Theater, surrounded by greenery and gardens, is ideal for large events or extravagant celebrations.
- View: The Theater is set around Greek and Roman pink marble columns, topped by Venetian arches and protected by a billowy, light-filtering tent.
- Max Capacity: 1,000 for cocktails; 800 for dinner; 1,700 for theater-style seating
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Reception Tent and Italian Pavilion:
Whether seated for dinner or dancing for fun, the Reception Tent is an ideal multi-purpose area surrounded by Caramoor’s verdant gardens.
- View: Warm up or cool down the crowd with a cocktail hour in the Italian Pavilion, adjacent to the Reception Tent. Your guests will enjoy gazing upon the beautiful Butterfly Garden next to the Brunelleschi-inspired Italian Pavilion.
- Max Capacity: 300 for cocktails; 250 for dinner; 500 for theater-style seating
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Diane Moss Education Center:
Welcome to the ideal spot for your group’s meeting, retreat, or informal gathering.
- View: Situated next to a quaint vegetable garden and early 20th century greenhouse, does wonders for clearing headspace.
- Max Capacity: 40 for classroom-style seating; 80 for theater-style seating
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing
Eats & Drinks
Food, Restaurants, Cafes, Bars & Lounges
Food, Restaurants, Cafes:
Caramoor’s exclusive caterer, Great Performances, is the go-to expert on delicious food, striking design, and attentive service in NYC and Westchester. They cater a range of events from weddings to high-end private parties; intimate dinners to large nonprofit galas. Great Performances operates a 60-acre organic farm, Katchkie Farm, in Kinderhook, NY and sources locally when possible, infusing every meal with robust and memorable flavors. They can meet all dietary needs and requirements.
VENDOR VERIFIED TIPS
Our verified and highly qualified Vendors that have hosted, designed, photographed, coordinated an event here would love to give you a few tips for your event here. We allow for Vendors reviews and tips, but do not allow any negative comments. If we receive 3 verified negative reviews the venue will be removed.
HAVE YOU BEEN A VENDOR AT THIS VENUE?
PLEASE TELL US ALL ABOUT IT
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!