Cultus Camp is a majestic Joshua Tree preserve and retreat with a stunning Glamping Cabin and complete privacy. Cultus contains a modern bathhouse with an artful kitchen including a variety of complimentary teas and coffee, two private bathrooms and an outdoor shower with a view. Explore the various lounge nooks, wander the sculpture garden, feast at one of our monumental dining areas and gaze upon the cosmos in the vast star viewing grounds. An epic patio with a 16 foot dining table and BBQ is the perfect spot to grill, dine, or just enjoy the vistas. The cabin features a plush memory-foam queen mattress, and a large sleeping couch, the writers desk equipped with a vintage Royal typewriter and a remote control stove for cozy nights inside. The 38 foot raised cabin deck provides the perfect spot for morning tea and sunset escapes. We are fully off-grid with the purest water to ever come from the earth. There is plenty of solar power for hot showers and all your charging needs. No cell service on the grounds provides a true opportunity to unplug.
Accommodates: Two (an additional guest can be considered under special circumsances)
Beds: One plush memory-foam Queen, one sleeper couch.
We are a seven minute drive to the legendary Pappy & Harriet's music venue and saloon of Pioneertown, fifteen minutes to The Integratron & historic Giant Rock and only ten minutes to the culinary art & magic of La Copine restaurant.
Interaction with guests
Check-in time is 3PM - 6PM. Privacy is number one at Cultus Camp. You have the Glamping Cabin and grounds all to yourself. Check-in is by appointment. We will greet you briefly at the beginning of your stay to answer any questions- and then it's all you. Leave the space as you found it. If you have questions, cosmic or otherwise, just ring the gravity phone to speak with the owners.
There is ZERO light pollution and a deafening silence. We aim to keep it that way.
Please drive VERY slowly on the dirt roads (15 mph) to minimize dust and protect kamikaze wildlife. LOW impact to our area is key. Respect the land, as Cultus Camp is a private preserve and wildlife sanctuary.
- Soak up the natural beauty, and enjoy the peace and silence.
- Visitors during your stay are welcome within reason. Be sure to discuss with proprietors if you will be expecting guests.
- Drive SLOW (15 mph max) on ALL dirt roads. This is to prevent dust, protect the wild animals. Be respectful of the neighborhood.
- Smoking is allowed outside only.
- Please keep sound down after 10pm, the animals appreciate their rest too.
- Please clean up after yourselves, including dishes.
- Absolutely NO fireworks, or fire producing products of any kind.
- No campfires without express permission from proprietors.
- All food must be kept in the cooler provided in the kitchen. Do not leave ANY food in the Glamping Cabin. Animals are hungrier than you.
- Please respect Cultus Camp, as if it is your own.