- Street Parking
- Ample Parking Onsite
- Dining Chairs
- Dining Tables
- Onsite Restrooms
- The Scene:
The private patio is in the middle of the bustling, hip Liberty Station. We're directly across from the Liberty Station Public market and across the street from bay and water views. The space is intimate and has a private entrance for your guests.
- The design group, Moniker Made, personally fabricated long wood and steel banquet table with seating for up to 40 people for your guests. In the middle of the banquet table is an olive tree. The space glows at night under the market lights and is shaded during the day.
- Extra Perks:
- Our team makes stellar craft cocktails and have a curated wine and local beer list.
- Food, Restaurants, Cafes:
- Our space is home to Moniker Coffee and the Bar at Moniker General.
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!
Inside the enclosed patio, Moniker Made built custom furniture to seat 40-50 people.
- Photographer: Moniker General