Perched atop a hill on five gorgeous acres, Rancho Santuario is a stunning Spanish oasis retreat.
Centrally located on the well-known Refugio Road, this newly remodeled masterpiece is the very definition of luxury. The sweeping views of the Santa Ynez Valley and Figueroa Mountains are absolutely breathtaking.
The Lowdown Venue Setting Luxury at Its Finest
Perched atop a hill on five gorgeous acres, Rancho Santuario is a stunning Spanish oasis retreat. Centrally located on the well-known Refugio Road, this newly remodeled masterpiece is the very definition of luxury. The sweeping views of the Santa Ynez Valley and Figueroa Mountains are absolutely breathtaking. Rancho Santuario is perfect for outdoor living and entertaining, with a built-in gas barbecue and imported wood-burning pizza oven. You can dine outdoors at the large teak al fresco table or relax in the polished outdoor lounge furniture overlooking the beautiful salt water, infinity pool, with spa.
Santa Ynez Vacation Rentals, we offer a very detailed and customized approach to our guest’s vacations. We pride ourselves in intimate experiences and unique ranch stays with local concierge and extensive knowledge regarding new restaurants, local events, spa services, wine tours, road closures, etc. We are available around the clock to ensure that your needs are met throughout your stay. We will have recommendations specific to your group in accommodating children, large families, intimate dinner events, group getaway & retreats, farm-to-table dining and much more. At SYVR, you will experience a home-away-from-home indulgence with unmatched luxury and comfort. Fees
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Price Range Does this include catering fees?
$1,400-$1,850 per night - $2,000 per night (Major Holidays) - $9,750 per week
Additional Event Fees May Apply - Inquire Within
Cleaning Fee: $450
City Occupancy Tax: 12% of nightly rate
3 night minimum Insurance
Additional Insurance Is Required To Host An Event At This Venue
Capacity Seated 15 Buffet N/A Standing 15 Celebrations Hosted Here Since 2005 Venue Spaces Indoor & Outdoor Venue Spaces Available Catering Client Can Select The Caterer Of Their Choice Alcohol Beer/Wine/Champagne Only Music No Amplified Music Allowed Accommodations Accomodations:
– Master Bedroom #1: King bed, fireplace, sitting room with 40 inch Samsung flat screen TV, 3 sets of French doors open to a private patio and 2 private balconies, large walk-in closet, en suite bathroom.
– Master Bedroom #2: King bed, 40 inch Samsung flat screen TV, French doors to private patio, large walk in closet, en suite bathroom
– Guest Bedroom #1: Queen bed, large closet, writing desk
– Guest Bedroom #2: Queen bed, large closet
– Guest Bedroom #3: Queen bed
– Master Bath #1: En suite bathroom with large walk-in steam shower, separate soaking tub, and dual sink/vanity areas
– Master Bath #2: En suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, claw-foot tub, and dual sink/vanity areas
– Guest Bath #1: Jack and Jill bathroom with large walk-in shower and dual vanity/sink areas
– Guest Bath #2: Indoor Powder Room
– Guest Bath #3: Outdoor Half Bathroom Amenities Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite Wifi Ample Parking Onsite Onsite Restrooms Venue Features The Scene: The five-bedroom home is casual yet sophisticated, with an entertainment system, expansive gourmet chef’s kitchen, large center island and large dining room table for twelve — all with mountain views. The private master suite has three balconies, a large walk-in closet, separate sitting room, steam shower and bath with — you guessed it — mountain views. Numerous fruit trees pepper the property (pomegranate, orange, peach, apple, lemon), as do gorgeous ancient oaks. A barn with stables and numerous riding rings grace the property, adding further charm to this exceptional estate. Nestled halfway between Santa Ynez and Los Olivos, you’re five minutes to these quaint towns with restaurants, tasting rooms, and of course, the wineries beyond. The area is perfect for outdoor activities including horseback riding, hiking, bicycling and is just fifteen minutes from Lake Cachuma and Alisal Golf Club. This is a perfect getaway offering the best of the Santa Ynez Valley. THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME. Check back again soon!