Pure Malibu magic permeates this 1000 acre working ranch complete with exotic animals and vineyard elegance.
High above the lights of Los Angeles lies this beautiful escape, deep in the Malibu Canyon and resplendent in it's radiant surroundings. Magnificent mustangs run wild and a gentle giraffe keeps a stately watch. Choose from one of four venue spaces, each unique and utterly lovely while being perfectly private.
Picture your wedding ceremony and reception encircled by the spectacular natural beauty of the Santa Monica Mountains among 1,000 acres of rolling hills lined with vineyards, manicured lawns, ancient oaks, rose gardens, and ribbons of white fences. With its natural beauty and secluded rustic charm, it's no wonder Saddlerock Ranch has become a popular weekend setting for special occasions — including magnificent celebrity weddings for stars like Kelsey Grammar, Lisa Kudrow, Don Henley and many more. It's a picture-perfect environment for exchanging vows or to host an unforgettable event.
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Does this include catering fees?
We require security and valet at an additional fee and all rentals and catering needs to be brought in.
Additional Insurance Is Required To Host An Event At This Venue
Celebrations Hosted Here Since
Outdoor Venue Space Only
Client Can Select The Caterer Of Their Choice
BYO Permitted – You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol
Corkage/Bottle Fee – You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol For A Fee
Licensed Server Is Required
Each location has a bridal changing room and guest restrooms.
Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite
Ample Parking Onsite
We have four unique and private locations available to rent and a list of preferred vendors who have worked here for many years that we would love to share with you. All events at Saddlerock can use our wines at a special discounted rate. All tours are by appointment only.
Standout Venue Features:
All locations have their own gate entrance, address and directions so it is very exclusive and private.
We offer our wines 30% off the retail price and you can bring in hard alcohol, beer and "Champagne" free of charge.
Chateau Le Dome:
The Chateau Le Dome/Vineyard setting is located on a hilltop situated in the middle of the vineyards. The Chateau is an octagonal stone house set on a manicured lawn that is the perfect intimate space for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. In keeping with the natural setting, vows are exchanged under a fallen oak tree arch, entwined with grape vines.
- View: 360 degree panoramic views of the surrounding valleys, vineyards and mountains.
- Max Capacity: 100
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Garden Setting:
Vows are exchanged in front of a 250 year old weeping willow tree under a fallen oak tree arch entwined with grape vines.
- View: The Garden setting features rolling hills lined with vineyards, manicured lawns, ancient oak trees, rose gardens, white fences, exotic animals and hanging twinkle lights in the trees, which all create the perfect backdrop for your special occasion.
- Max Capacity: 500
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Camp Cabernet:
For a unique, vintage experience our Camp Cabernet setting features seven chicly remodeled and furnished Airstreams, Dalton, Spartan and Shasta trailers, along with vintage cars and a taxi cab, dotting a scenic vineyard-view, creating an intimate yet relaxed atmosphere. This space if perfect for a memorable event and to celebrate everything from your wrap party or corporate event, to a wedding.
- View: Watch the sun dip below the mountainside with your family and friends in this one-of-a-kind location as you exchange vows under a round archway with incredible views of rock formations and vineyards.
- Max Capacity: 300
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Oak Grove:
Your guests will enter through a scenic driveway surrounded by ancient oaks and get a glimpse of endless rolling hills and valleys off in the distance. The space is the perfect place to get creative and build - from tents to hot air balloons and even large scale stages and performance areas, a complete blank canvas to illustrate your story!
- View: The possibilities for a ceremony and reception are endless here with our custom rock waterfall, and guests will have views of our Estate grown wines, lake, Turtlerock, and horses grazing in the distance while encircled by majestic hanging twinkle lights.
- Max Capacity: 450
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing
VENDOR VERIFIED TIPS
Our verified and highly qualified Vendors that have hosted, designed, photographed, coordinated an event here would love to give you a few tips for your event here. We allow for Vendors reviews and tips, but do not allow any negative comments. If we receive 3 verified negative reviews the venue will be removed.
HAVE YOU BEEN A VENDOR AT THIS VENUE?
PLEASE TELL US ALL ABOUT IT
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!