Dine like a Duke and Duchess at the dynamite Ibérica Canary Wharf , a restaurant and venue located in London, England. Ibérica is at the very heart of Spanish cuisine and culture, from its authentic menu to its traditional décor with a contemporary twist. Ibérica Canary Wharf ,brings the flavor of Spain to the land of London, using the signature style of traditional Spanish cuisine fuzed with a modern spin. The divine dining experience and authentic atmosphere inside of the restaurant, are reminiscent of the relaxed tapas bars you can find on the streets of Spain.
THE DISH: The menu was designed by Nacho Manzano (three Michelin Star), and has a large selection of hot and cold tapas and an extensive selection of cheese and cured meat.
THE DECOR: Lázaro Rosa Violán, of the renowned Barcelona based Comtemporain Studios, created a modern design with traditional elements of Spanish culture woven throughout the space. The open kitchen is intelligently incorporated into the design to allow diners to see the chefs in action and experience the energy of a busy service.
Ibérica Canary Wharf is set over two levels and is comprised of the main restaurant with two open mezzanine floors. The mezzanine floors offer spaces for seated or standing parties of up to 30 or 50 guests. The smaller mezzanine can accommodate: 30 seated on separate tables or 40 standing. The larger mezzanine can accommodate: 50 seated on separate tables or 60 standing.
The restaurant can also be hired exclusively for up to 130 guestsfor a seated dinner and 160 guests for a canape reception. Menus can be especially tailored to guest requirements. For unique experience, Ibérica can arrange ham carving lessons or wine and sherry tastings!
SIP, SAVOR & SOCIALIZE: For a private event, the entire restaurant can be yours for the day or evening. Menus can be exclusively tailored to your requirements and a truly Spanish affair can be created with our jamón carvers in action,paellas, suckling pigs carved at the table and wine or sherry tastings.
With flexible event space this venue can accommodate a range of events from small intimate dinner parties to larger wedding parties, wine tastings or corporate events. Late licences, dj's, and live music can also be arranged through the venue as well as breakfast events and meetings. Can you say Sunday funday bridal brunch party anyone?!
In addition to the fact that we think this venue makes an excellent space for parties both large and small, bridal showers and even weddings, it is also reasonable! The starting price is at 18 EURO pp, and with this your guests will enjoy bread with olive oil, Spanish cheeses with quince, toasted bread and tomato and a selection of cured meats. Followed by gazpacho of red berries, bettroot and anchovy, fish pate, fish & chips, fried chorizo lollypops, Spanish rice pudding and more!
Another big bash bonus? The design is absolutely phenomenal which translates into minimal event decor needed! The design concept stays true to the designers mantra where design, ambiance, lighting, and food fuze together to create a cohesive atmosphere. The high ceilings and brick interior are both dramatic and create a feeling as if this restaurant was once a warehouse. We especially love the leather chairs situated around each dining table. No furniture rentals needed to host an event here! To further soften the raw modern warehouse vibe are perfectly placed and painted Spanish floor tiles, grainy wood accents. The overall palette is a winning combo of mustard, navy, brick red, chocolate brown and orange.
The decor and design at Ibérica Canary Wharf are the perfect fusion between raw warehouse and charming Spanish streets. You will not need to add much decor to host an event here, but here are some tips on how to style for this setting.
1. Set the tone with these screen printed wood invitations by Steven Schultz design. The mix of grainy wood with a contemporary pattern is the perfect complement to the vibe of the venue. 2. Minimal decor is the way to go in this already well designed restaurant. Put industrial canvas handled baskets like these on tables and fill with candles or flowers as unique and raw centerpieces. 3. We adore the Spanish floor tiles in the restaurant, and think this element should be brought to your event design. Laura Hooper Calligraphy can hand calligraph guests names onto an array of over 20 tile designs with a reasonable price tag of $5 each. These gorgeous calligraphy Spanish tiles not only make stunning placecards, but fabulous take home gifts for guests as well.
Inside ScoopIbérica Delicatessenoffers the famous Jamón Ibérico hand-carved to go. We think this would be a perfect late night treat to send your guests home with to curb the next day hangover! For a unique experience an Ibérica Jamon carving can be arranged or you can host a wine Masterclass for your guests.THE DISH: Some of the must try's are their signature dishes such as Manzano’s Iberica Burger with Secreto Pork Loin and Piparras Peppers, or Fried Chorizo Lollypops with Pear Alioli and Fried Monkfish “Pixin” in Olive Oil with Lemon.SIP SIP HOORAY!: The Bar has a selection of Spain’s best beers and spirits. We have our eyes on a few of their signature cocktails like the Diva Cocktail (casta diva, cava, strawberries and raspberries) and Manzano Martini (vodka, apple liqueur, apple juice, sugar, lime & bitters) and you can even learn how to make their signature cocktails in their recipe club at their website at www.ibericalondon.co.uk! So after your big shindig, send the recipes home with guests so they can recreate their faves post party.
- Flexible event spaces for parties large and small. Ideal for bridal showers, baby showers, brunches, dinner parties, weddings, and all celebratory occasions!
- The menu prices are reasonable and range from 18 - 36 EURO pp.
- The decor is so impeccable that you will not need to do much event design.
- No event furniture rentals needed. They even have leather and Eames style dining chairs.
- You can customize your event with wine and sherry tastings and table side carvings
- The location is on the famous Canary Wharf surrounded by hundreds of shops, bars, and lots to do for guests!
- The food is sure to impress. No rubbery chicken or gross event food here.. This menu is designed and created by a three Michelin Star chef.
- You can have custom cocktails created especially for your event
This 200 year old warehouse takes you on a walk down history lane, from the history of the capital to the trade and commerce of Canary Wharf. There are state-of-the-art galleries, with ancient finds, unusual objects, fascinating tours and walks, as well as an extensive archive and library, the Museum of London Docklands is one of the capital's hidden gems.
We all know of the infamous Emmett's shirts, and what makes them even cooler are that they are made in a limited edition of 25. The fabrics, tailoring and innovative designs, offer the perfect blend of Britishness, humour and quality. You can even get fit for a perfectly tailored shirt that is a one-of-a-kind experience you will only find here!
Continue shopping on Canary Wharf & stop by one of the world’s most renowned footwear specialists, approaching its 140th year. The first company to create the ‘left’ and ‘right’ shoe in the 17th century, all of Church’s shoes are still handcrafted. Own a piece of history and it's a SHOE thing that you will have the coolest feet on the street!