Host a Boozy Ice Cream Social with This Easy Champagne Float Recipe
Rosé all day? Pshaw. Our current obsession: boozy ice cream. We’ve never met a glass of champagne or ice cream flavor we didn’t like, so we combined the two. If ice cream and champagne get your blood pumping, you’ve got kindred spirits in us. This recipe is so simple that dare we say, you won't even need to prep it ahead of time.
This adults-only ice cream will be sure to float your boat for any type of gathering. The colorful concoction is best served chilled at your besties bridal shower, a sweet dinner party, in lieu of traditional dessert at a wedding or plonk some candles in it for your next birthday bash.
Reporter: The Venue Report
Round Up These Simple Ingredients
• 1 jar of rainbow sprinkles
• 2 bottles of Champagne (or Prosecco)
• 1 qt. rainbow sherbet or dairy-free sorbet
• 2 cups of melted white chocolate chips
• Sugar ice cream cones for garnish (optional)
Tools + Serveware:
• Ice Cream Scooper
• Champagne glasses or coupes
• Colorful bowls and platters. We love these minimal sets from Year and Day