The Kimpton Alexis Hotel is a chic boutique hotel located in one of Seattle’s most historic buildings dating back to 1901. Voted one of the “Top Hotels in Seattle” by Conde Nast Traveler in 2018 and “Best Seattle Hotels” by U.S. News and World Report in 2019, the accolades are well-deserved for this gem in the heart of the city.
The newly renovated accommodations offer swanky vibes and elevated dining mixed with laidback sophistication.
The Kimpton Alexis Hotel is centrally located in the West Edge neighborhood of downtown Seattle, which borders the waterfront, Pioneer Square, Belltown, and the retail core. It’s an easy walk or quick Uber to a variety of restaurants, boutiques, and the city’s top attractions.
It’s also close to the Central Link light rail (which goes straight to the airport), King Street Station (where Amtrak is based), ferries traveling locally and to Canada, and cruise ports.
From the guest rooms to specialty suites, every little detail is artfully designed with the most flattering welcome. The beds invite uninterrupted slumber, and can easily be shared on a girlfriend getaway.
The spacious rooms and large windows offer space to move, breathe and relax, while also being the ideal spot to enjoy brunch from the Bookstore Bar & Cafe serving up one of the best weekend menus in the city.
The Kimpton Alexis Hotel offers a curated menu of thoughtful amenities tailored to the savvy traveler, providing comfort, class, and state of the art elements.
We enjoyed the complimentary hotel bicycles, in-room yoga mats and access to the Car2Go Mercedes fleet to adventure around the city.
There’s a variety of things to do within minutes from the hotel:
• Seattle Art Museum – 4.5 blocks (5-minute walk)
• Pike Place Market – 0.5 mile (12-minute walk)
• Chihuly Glass Museum – 1.4 miles (10-minute ride)
• MoPOP – 1.6 miles (11-minute ride)
• Benaroya Hall – 5 blocks (7-minute walk)
• Pioneer Square – 6 blocks (7-minute walk)
• Olympic Sculpture Park – 1.3 miles (8-minute ride)
• Seattle Waterfront – 4.5 blocks (6-minute walk)
• CenturyLink Field – 0.7 mile (6-minute ride)
• T-Mobile Park – 1.2 miles (5-minute ride)
• Pacific Northwest Ballet – 1.9 miles (10-minute drive)
• Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal – 1.2 miles (7-minute ride)
• Seattle Symphony – 6 blocks (7-minute walk)
• Seattle Aquarium – .4 miles (8-minute walk)