Only minutes south of Nashville, you will find an oasis of Southern charm and hospitality at CJ’s Off the Square. Located in the heart of historic downtown Franklin, TN, our historic house and garden are the perfect location for romantic garden weddings, rehearsal dinners, and parties.
THE VENUE AT A GLANCE
- Maximum capacity is 135 guests
- Located just off the town square in historic downtown Franklin, TN
- Professional planning and coordination of your event
- The property includes three unique spaces: the house, the outdoor pavilion, and garden
- The venue is a combination of indoor and outdoor event space, but predominantly outdoor
- All food & beverage is provided by our exclusive caterer
- Event pricing will vary based on the day of the week, type of event, guest list, and your personal style
From the street, you would never know there is a hidden oasis in the heart of downtown Franklin. It is the perfect location for intimate wedding ceremonies, cocktail parties, or a leisurely stroll after enjoying dinner in the pavilion.
Day or night, a party in our pavilion looks and feels amazing. It truly is a blank canvas ready for you to customize with your unique style.
The beautiful house was built in 1911 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. There are countless photo opportunities inside and out. The house also provides a ladies' suite and a gentleman's lounge for getting ready.