A 1900's-era Art Nouveau palace - five stars perfectly positioned on Italy's famed Lake Como.
There are rare corners of the earth with views so stunningly beautiful, time seems to stop. These 'spots of time' as they say, occur here on this beautiful lake, at this Belle Epoque manor, evidence of another time and place - and available for any event your heart desires - large or small.
Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite
Ample Parking Onsite
Located in the heart of Lake Como, with unparalleled views of Bellagio, Grand Hotel Tremezzo is an authentic Art Nouveau palace offering the delights of a 5-star luxury experience. Everything here conspires to make each moment spent on Lake Como magical and unforgettable.
Grand Hotel Tremezzo is an authentic Art Nouveau palace that still preserves some furniture dated 1910. For example the chandelier in our main lounge Sala Musica and the unique collection of antiques (including an 18th Century oil painting, writing desk and a stunning baroque mirror) displayed in Suite Aurelia. One of the most important pieces of the hotel is a magnificent billiard table dated back 1800s, which obstinately continues to allure whoever passes by it. Moreover in the park Guests can stumble in some pieces of art, such as, Fountain of Happyness (1988) work of Ico Parisi and the Iron Forest (1998) work of Nicola Salvatore.
Awards & Notables
2014 - Andrew Harper\\\'s Hideaway Report: Grand Hotel Tremezzo named 2014 Grand Award winner. 2013 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers choose The Top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World. Grand Hotel Tremezzo has been ranked among the \'Top 50 Hotels in Italy\' 2012 - Grand Hotel Tremezzo Rooftop Suites have been named one of ELITE TRAVELER\'S 101 TOP SUITES IN THE WORLD of the year 2012
Gazing over Bellagio, La Terrazza is the most fascinating terrace on Lake Como, a versatile function space that can be transformed into a crystal box not to miss the soulstirring panorama even in the freshest days. Available only for lunch until 6pm
- View: Lake View
- Max Capacity: up to 60 Guests
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Sala Regina and Sala Contessa:
The beautifully elegant Sala Regina and the intimate Sala Contessa provide a more traditional and exclusive option. Available for lunch and for dinner – music allowed until 11pm
- View: Lake View
- Max Capacity: respectively up to 110 and 40 seated Guests –
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing T Beach:
Lakeside private beach with grill, cocktail bar and floating pool, ideal for private cocktails and standing apero-dinners
- View: directly on the lake, with 180° lake view
- Max Capacity: 90 Guests
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing T Pizza:
lovely garden area with open-air bar with pizzeria, pool-side, perfect for pizza parties and BBQ
- View: on the garden, partial lake view
- Max Capacity: 40 Guests
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing L'Escale Fondue & Wine Bar:
Typical italian wine bar chilled into the rocks, perfect for informal and casual dinner of fondue & BBQ and to be converted in private disco for very special after-parties with DJ set
- View: Lake view
- Max Capacity: 45 dinner seats / 80 Guests for after parties
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing
Eats & Drinks
Food, Restaurants, Cafes, Bars & Lounges
Food, Restaurants, Cafes:
Five different restaurants and snack bars, overseen by the Maestro Gualtiero Marchesi, the world’s most famous Italian Chef, will seduce all palates: - La Terrazza: the finest and tastiest examples of Italian traditional cuisine reinterpreted by Maestro Marchesi, served on the loveliest terrace on the whole of Lake Como for a unique-of-a-kind fine dining experience. (Don\'t miss the delicious \"Saffron Risotto with Gold\") - L’Escale Fondue & Wine Bar: the special pleasure of an informal meal of meat and fish fondues and grills, accompanied by the best Italian regional wines. - T Bar: ideal for a light lunch on a stunning lakeside terrace. - T Pizza: starring Italy’s iconic dish, for lunches or private parties in the heart of the park. - T Beach: delicious barbecues and snacks on the lake shore, with a stunning view of Bellagio and Punta Balbianello, ideal for Guests who don\'t want to miss a minute’s sunshine.
Bars & Lounges:
- T Bar: a romantic lounge, ideal for one of our signature cocktails at sunset, with the candlelight flickering at the moon. On friday don\'t miss the Oyster&Champagne Aperitif. - T Beach - Pommery Champagne Bar: ask for a Gold Pop, a 200ml bottle filled with vintage Brut Millesime Champagne 2006, personalized exclusively for Grand Hotel Tremezzo - Sala Musica: lounge next to the T Bar, so inviting and colourful that on cooler nights it’s only natural to sip a drink seated on the brightly hued sofas decorating it. A play of fuchsia, lime and purple: bold décor, a touch of modernity in a room expressing Lake Como’s timeless charm in every detail.
VENDOR VERIFIED TIPS
Our verified and highly qualified Vendors that have hosted, designed, photographed, coordinated an event here would love to give you a few tips for your event here. We allow for Vendors reviews and tips, but do not allow any negative comments. If we receive 3 verified negative reviews the venue will be removed.
HAVE YOU BEEN A VENDOR AT THIS VENUE?
PLEASE TELL US ALL ABOUT IT
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!