Imagine for a moment the celebration of a lifetime, with all your friends and family, on a private and luxurious 54-acre mountain estate.
Nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains in Andrews, North Carolina, Hawkesdene is located less than two hours west of Asheville and two hours north of Atlanta. This amazing venue is unique in its exclusive privacy, a reunion-style wedding venue with onsite accommodations for as many as 102 guests and event facilities for up to 125 guests.
The Lowdown Type Barn / Farm / Ranch Estate / House / Mansion / Villa Field / Forest / Orchard Garden Views Creek Forest Garden Landscaped Grounds Mountains River Rolling Hills Water Feature Waterfall Style Contemporary Country Elegant Garden Party Romantic Venue Setting
Nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains in Andrews, North Carolina, Hawkesdene is located less than two hours west of Asheville and two hours north of Atlanta. This amazing venue is unique in its exclusive privacy, a reunion-style wedding venue with onsite accommodations for as many as 102 guests and event facilities for up to 125 guests. Our special property hosts just one group at a time and includes personal use of the entire estate with no curfews, elegant accommodations, beautifully manicured grounds and gardens, an abundance of chef-created, delicious cuisine, with a professional event and service staff here just for you.
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Price Range Does this include catering fees?
Estimated Price Per Head
from $49 to $59
Additional Charges ESTATE WEDDING FEE
125 person capacity for weddings
PEAK SEASON & HOLIDAYS mid-April to mid-November – $7,995
OFF-PEAK SEASON mid-November to mid-April – $5,995
50% of the Estate Wedding Fee is required to confirm your wedding and secure your preferred dates and current rates.
With the balance required 90 days after confirming You are welcome to submit a $1,000 refundable good faith deposit
prior to confirming to hold your preferred dates pending a site visit and your decision and the good faith deposit will apply
to the Estate Wedding Fee if you should decide later to confirm.
No tax applied to Estate Wedding Fee. ESTATE RENTAL FEE
Estate Rental required • 2-night minimum stay • 27 bedrooms and 22 bathrooms • Accommodates 54-76 guests
Hawkesview Cottages & Hummingbird Cottage rates are located on our website.
PEAK SEASON & HOLIDAYS mid-April to mid-November, 2 nights – $13,995
OFF-PEAK SEASON mid-November to mid-April, 2 nights – $11,995
Additional Nights – $995 per night
2-night minimum stay
Pets welcome in the cottages Holidays
3-night minimum stay required over New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day & Christmas.
5-night minimum stay required over Thanksgiving
Estate Rental confirmation along with a 50% Estate Rental deposit is required 180 days prior to arrival with the balance
required 7 days prior to arrival. Your invited guests are welcome to pay Hawkesdene directly for their own accommodations
and any portion of your reservation through our secure reservation system. Please inquire for details.
7% NC Sales Tax and 4% Lodging Tax will apply. ESTATE DINING FEE
Required for on-site guests • 125 person capacity for all meals
PEAK SEASON & HOLIDAYS (mid-April to mid-November) $59 per guest per night
OFF-PEAK SEASON (mid-November to mid-April) $49 per guest per night
Estate Dining confirmation along with your meal plan, menus, final guest count each night and for meals along with 100% of the
estate dining cost is required 15 days prior to arrival so that we can place your food and beverages orders and schedule our team.
Children who are dependent on a parent to feed them are excluded from participating in the estate dining plan.
7% NC Sales Tax and 18% Service Charge will apply. Insurance
Capacity Seated 125 Buffet 125 Standing 125 Celebrations Hosted Here Since 2002 Venue Spaces Indoor & Outdoor Venue Spaces Available Catering Client Must Use The Catering Provided By The Venue Alcohol BYO Permitted – You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol Smoking Designated Smoking Areas Only Accommodations Elegant onsite accommodations with 27 private bedrooms to accommodate 54 to 76 guests complete with high-quality furniture, amenities and super luxury bedding. Additional onsite accommodations are available including up to 8 private bedrooms to accommodate 16 to 26 guests. Amenities A/V Equipment Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite Wifi Ample Parking Onsite Dining Chairs Dining Tables Onsite Restrooms Venue Features The Scene: Imagine for a moment the celebration of a lifetime, with all your friends and family, on a private and luxurious 54-acre mountain estate
that is yours and yours alone for the duration of your stay. This is Hawkesdene – a sprawling property and wedding venue that shares
an accessible borderline with the Nantahala National Forest, with sweeping mountain views and a short hike to an elegant, impressive
natural waterfall or high mountain vista. There is love in the mountain air every day here. Design: With both covered and open spaces, Hawkesdene is a venue for all seasons. The main house, cottages, studio, bridal
salon, open-air pavilion, llama and alpaca stable, covered bridge, fire pit, arbor, vineyard, lawns and gardens give you and your guests
the kind of variety that keeps everyone smiling. Standout Venue Features: Since Hawkesdene serves only one group at a time, the entire estate is exclusively yours. We’ll be honored in assisting in any way we can to help make your day one of your dreams. You and your guests are our only priority, so we invite you to join us. No stress. No worry. Simply let go and indulge yourself. Our team of wedding experts will take care of every important detail.
Hawkesdene is all about flexibility. Your celebration should blossom in a way that reflects your personal style and needs. Each couple
possesses their own special vision for their wedding. Our job is to enhance that vision, not to fit it into a pre-arranged package.
Flexibility at Hawkesdene means that even on the day of your wedding, you’re free to decide on the on-site location of your ceremony.
We understand that once you see the amazing range of options on our property, from simple to extravagant, you may have new ideas
about how and where you wish it to be. It is our genuine pleasure to customize our offerings just for you. Extra Perks: - Wedding planning services
- Wedding ‘day of’ coordination Included
- Choice of ceremony site – covered bridge, pergola garden, llama & alpaca stable, under the crepe myrtle trees, or anywhere on the estate you wish
- Wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception including the planning, time, management, equipment, service, set up and break down
- Attendant and 5-passenger Kabota RTV
- On-site restroom facilities & on-site parking
- Three wine barrels
- Nine custom matching wood farm tables in nine-foot lengths
- One 10-foot by 4-foot ‘grand’ farm table for the reception buffet
- Fifteen each of our 8-foot rectangle and 60” round folding tables
- Three each of our 36” x 36” cocktail-height farm tables
- Six each of our 30” round cocktail-height tables
- Several small side tables in various sizes
- White, ivory & espresso-color floor-length table linens
- Bar & dinner stemware including water, beer, rocks, wine, champagne, martini glasses & mason jars
- Heavy-gauge flatware including dinner and dessert forks, knife, soup and teaspoons
- White bone china including soup & chili bowls, appetizer, dessert and dinner plates
- White, gold and silver charger plates
- 18” wide burlap table runner
- 42” wide burlap aisle runner
- White, ivory, olive & tan color 20” x 20” linen napkins
- Solid, natural-color beechwood X-back chairs
- Attractive natural-color folding wood ceremony chairs
- Extra-large custom wood cake stand
- Vera Wang cake cutting utensils
- Pie plates in various sizes
- Wood “stumps” in various heights and sizes for risers and centerpieces
- Table numbers
- Two 36” high silver candelabras with 10” white candles
- Two 24” high silver candelabras with 10” white candles
- Table lanterns in various sizes & colors including white candles
- Clear glass votive candle holders with white candles
- Two portable insulated keg coolers and ice
- Two clear glass beverage dispensers for your specialty drinks
- Miscellaneous clear glass vases in various sizes in order to create your own floral centerpieces
- Chalkboard signage to label the buffets, desserts and specialty drinks
- Parking signage to direct off-site guests where to park
- Ten each of our 48” shepherd hooks
- Romantic dimmable market lights strung above the dining courtyard
- Professional quality clothes steamers
- Commercial heating system for the pavilion THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME. Check back again soon!