Five generations of Kunde family have worked tirelessly to maintain this luxe legacy of heart and history.
With over five effortlessly chic sites to choose from, you can opt for opulence at the Hill House, history and heart at the Dunfillian Ruins (site where the first bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon was bottled and labeled), unparalleled views at Boot Hill or out-of-the-box excellence 175 feet below the Chardonnay vineyard in the Aging Caves.
For five generations, the Kunde family has worked tirelessly to maintain the legacy of this breathtaking estate in the heart of Sonoma Valley. Preserving the landscape and dramatic terrain of the 1,850-acre property has been a vital commitment for each generation, and sharing this unforgettable wine country experience with guests is a huge part of what we do. We offer several one of a kind event spaces for weddings and special events. The Kunde hospitality team will work closely with each guest to custom-design an extraordinary experience, from intimate dinners, to corporate gatherings, to romantic weddings overlooking the fabled Valley of the Moon.
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Does this include catering fees?
Kunde wine is required in order to book the venue.
Additional Insurance May Be Required Depending On The Event
Celebrations Hosted Here Since
Indoor & Outdoor Venue Spaces Available
Client Must Select A Caterer From The List Provided By The Venue
The Venue is Closed During
November through April with events over sixty guests may need to provide tenting.
Bridal suite provided when a wedding is booked.
Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms Onsite
Ample Parking Onsite
- View: 360 degree views of vineyards, hillside, and valley.
- Max Capacity: 250 Aging Caves:
- View: 175 feet below a Chardonnay vineyard amidst the aromas of aging wine and oak barrels
- Max Capacity: 50 Olive Hill:
- View: Perched atop one of the highest elevations on the property & amongst a beautiful grove of 150 year-old olive trees
- Max Capacity: 80 Hill House:
- View: Features breathtaking views of Sonoma Valley and the Mayacamas Mountain range
- Max Capacity: 60 Winemakers Plaza:
- View: Surrounding views of the Syrah hillside, Aging Caves and water feature
- Max Capacity: 250
VENDOR VERIFIED TIPS
Our verified and highly qualified Vendors that have hosted, designed, photographed, coordinated an event here would love to give you a few tips for your event here. We allow for Vendors reviews and tips, but do not allow any negative comments. If we receive 3 verified negative reviews the venue will be removed.
HAVE YOU BEEN A VENDOR AT THIS VENUE?
PLEASE TELL US ALL ABOUT IT
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!