Say “I do” on our sweeping lawns framed by the stunning scenery of the California coast.
Slide Ranch is the ideal setting for couples who love the outdoors and want a laid-back atmosphere for their special day. When you book Slide Ranch you have exclusive use of the sprawling wedding venue for you and your guests.
Overlooking the rugged coastline of Northern California, Slide Ranch provides a beautiful, natural setting for your very special day. Located on 132 acres within Golden Gate National Park, choose your backdrop from a number of picture-perfect settings - coastline, pasture, Pacific sunset, garden, farm, or all of the above. Even thought we're only 30 minutes north of San Francisco, it will feel like a destination wedding. Hear the waves crash as you say 'I do'. Take your wedding pictures by our rustic barn or in the tidal zone. Party into the night in our traditional Mongolian yurt. Because Slide Ranch is a 501c3 nonprofit environmental educational facility for kids, you know your money is going to a worthy cause.
Our notable fetures include:
- jaw-dropping veiws of the California coastline
- an Oceanfront yurt
- a Geodesic dome
- a goat and sheep barn
- beautiful rolling pastures
- a new Farm-to-Table kitchen and outdoor deck overlooking the ocean.
- Jerry Garcia was our first donor, and the Grateful Dead used to practice here! Extra Perks:
Farm to Table Teaching Center
Indoor space for 38 people with beautiful Restoration Hardware chairs (20) and Tables (2-3), Amazing Ranch Photos and Heath Ceramics tile work. Lots of windows and glass doors.
Beautiful deck overlooking the ocean with room for 80, with numerous large Restoration Hardware tables w/benches for 72
Host 150 people by the FTTC building by overflowing into the adjacent Organic Teaching Garden.
Optional: Commercial kitchen including: 8 burner stove; 2 ovens; lots of counter space including a large prep table; a 3 basin sink; 2 hand-washing sinks, 2 large Fridges, 1 large Freezer and limited use of the commercial dishwasher.
1 ADA accessible restroom (for people with disabilities only), 1 ADA parking space. Entire building is ADA accessible.
· Yurt with wood-burning stove and firewood
· Two terraced Ceremony/Receptions areas
· 8-10 picnic tables that seat 8-10 people
· 4 36” Round folding tables that seat 4 people
· 4 48” Round folding tables that seat 6 people
· 4 6ft rectangular tables
· 25 black folding chairs
· Fire circle area with covered hut for cooking and food prep-No fires unless pre-arranged
· ADA accessible Porto-potty
· Available for wedding ceremonies and receptions, no overnight stays
• 4 picnic tables that seat 8-10 people
• 4 burner stove and cooking utensils, pots & pans, etc. (only used when camping)
• Dishes, cups, flatware for up to 40 people (only used when camping)
• Large, level meadow
• Composting toilet (not ADA accessible)—no other toilet available at this site
• Available for Glamping or group camping (up to 40 people) and wedding ceremonies (up to 150 people)
Eats & Drinks
Food, Restaurants, Cafes, Bars & Lounges
Food, Restaurants, Cafes:
For food, bars, and accomodations, your best bet are the towns surrounding Slide Ranch and Golden Gate National Park. They include: Muir Beach (5-min drive), Stinson Beach (10-min), Mill Valley (15-min) and San Francisco or San Rafael (30-min).
VENDOR VERIFIED TIPS
Our verified and highly qualified Vendors that have hosted, designed, photographed, coordinated an event here would love to give you a few tips for your event here. We allow for Vendors reviews and tips, but do not allow any negative comments. If we receive 3 verified negative reviews the venue will be removed.
HAVE YOU BEEN A VENDOR AT THIS VENUE?
PLEASE TELL US ALL ABOUT IT
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!