Get on the list for the TVR X BHLDN Trunk Show
tap to view pricing
The Whiteface Lodge was envisioned as a return to the grandeur of the "Great Camps" of the Adirondacks.
Combining superior personalized service with a full range of resort activities, exceptional dining experiences, and a host of sumptuous amenities, the Whiteface Lodge is the ideal place to host your one of a kind wedding.
Ample Parking Onsite
Inspired by the historic Adirondack Great Camps, the Whiteface Lodge, Lake Placid, New York is ideally located in a woodland setting in the High Peaks region of the Adirondack Park. It is adjacent to the alpine village of Lake Placid, site of two Winter Olympics, and is within close proximity to an abundance of four-season recreational activities.
Originally built in 2006, the Whiteface Lodge is the result of Olympian, Joe Burrell’s vision of a luxury Adirondack style great camp experience modeled after the bygone era of the turn of the century infused with contemporary amenities and exceptional services. The architecture is grand and impressive with sumptuous décor. The common areas are inviting and comfortable.
Standout Venue Features:
- Wi-Fi: complimentary
- Valet Parking: complimentary
- Shuttle Service: complimentary service to and from the Village of Lake Placid.
- Evening Bonfire: with complimentary s’mores
- Cigar and Cognac Lounge: at our outdoor lean-to’s
- Ice-Cream Parlor- serving traditional soda fountain treats
- Movie Theater: Trail Side Theater: 54 seat surround sound theater featuring 3 daily movies
- The Game Room: featuring 2 ten pin bowling lanes, old fashion games such as shuffle board, ping pong, bar billiards, air hockey, pool table, and several board games
- Fitness Center
- Platform Tennis Courts (2)
- Indoor / Outdoor Pool: 3 hot pools, 2 outdoors (1 adult only) and 1 indoor
- Ice Skating Rink: weather dependent, complimentary skates provided
- Canoe Club: (weather dependent) lakefront property with complimentary canoes, kayaks and paddle boat. Ski Nautique (with ski, wakeboard or tubing) Hacker Craft or Pontoon boat for hire with captain and serving daily barbeque lunch
- Short Hiking Trail
- The Spa: 2 levels offering 6 treatment rooms (including 1 Couples Room), 1 separate Hydro-Therapy Room, 3 Pedicure Stations, 3 Manicure Stations and separate Hair Salon. Extra Perks:
Exclusive use of Kanu & Canoe Club (ceremony only), Courtyard Garden, Mountain View Terrace, Whispering Winds and Pines for ceremony, cocktail reception and dinner reception. Set up tear down, standard staffing, 72” round tables, standard banquet chairs, classic color linens in 35 color choices (floor length tablecloth, overlay, napkins), fine table, glass, and silverware, table votive candles, personalized menus, cake cutting and service, menu tasting for bride and groom, complimentary wedding night suite and services of our Wedding Coordinator.
Set amid lovely gardens with a backdrop of the Adirondack Mountains the courtyard is a stunning setting for a wedding ceremony or cocktail reception.
- View: Backdrop of the Adirondack Mountains
- Max Capacity: 220 Canoe Club (Seasonal):
Private lakeshore Canoe Beach Club is a superlative option for a romantic waterside ring ceremony.
- View: Backdrop of Lake Placid, and Whiteface Mountain
- Max Capacity: 220
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing KANU:
Soaring roof lines, two majestic granite fireplaces, and hand‐hewn log beams create an ambiance unmatched for exchanging your vows.
- Max Capacity: 140
- Price: Join the party and sign in to view pricing Mountain View Terrace:
Three season enclosed porch featuring native stone fireplace and Adirondack style furnishings is ideal for pre event gatherings, exquisite ceremonies, and lure or casual wedding receptions.
- Max Capacity: 220 Whispering Winds:
An exceptional choice for ceremonies in front of the fireplace, pre-rehearsal dinner cocktail parties, or morning-after continental breakfast get-togethers.
- Max Capacity: 70 Whispering Pines:
Floor-to-ceiling windows allow flattering natural lighting to enhance any event and showcase this 2,285 sq ft centerpiece of The Clubhouse.
- Max Capacity: 150
Eats & Drinks
Food, Restaurants, Cafes, Bars & Lounges
Food, Restaurants, Cafes:
Bars & Lounges:
VENDOR VERIFIED TIPS
Our verified and highly qualified Vendors that have hosted, designed, photographed, coordinated an event here would love to give you a few tips for your event here. We allow for Vendors reviews and tips, but do not allow any negative comments. If we receive 3 verified negative reviews the venue will be removed.
HAVE YOU BEEN A VENDOR AT THIS VENUE?
PLEASE TELL US ALL ABOUT IT
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME.
Check back again soon!
Inspired by the historic Adirondack Great Camps, the Whiteface Lodge, Lake Placid, New York is ideally located in a woodland setting in the High Peaks region of the Adirondack Park.
Whatever the season, our resort offers a stunning setting for your Adirondack wedding.
Completed in June 2005, Whiteface Lodge is the vision of a former Olympian and developer who used decades of building experience to create one of the grandest properties in the entire Adirondack Park.
The Whiteface Lodge is the ideal place to host your one of a kind wedding.
Much of the timber for this Lake Placid resort was hand-milled on-site, and accents such as handcrafted Adirondack furnishings adorn the interior spaces, creating a wonderfully authentic ambiance.
This six-million-acre recreation area in upstate New York has drawn nature lovers for decades.
Fall ceremony on the gardens.
Each graciously appointed Whiteface Lodge suite is designed to conjure the sepia-tinted essence of the Adirondack Great Camp tradition.
You will feel as though you’ve escaped to a timeless world where respite and repose are your sole concerns.
Ranging in size from 700 to 2,300 square feet, each of the Lodge’s 94 guest suites welcomes you with a cozy Adirondack ambiance.
Handcrafted furnishings, forged accents, and (in most suites) cast-iron fireplaces lend warmth and authenticity to the living spaces.
Guests also enjoy a full breakfast daily and full access to all of the resort amenities, from platform tennis and ice skating to Kamp Kanu and nightly s’mores.
Year-Round, Heated Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool
In the heart of the park on Lake Placid, the lodge evokes the region's 19th-century heyday with a wood-beamed exterior, cozy carpet-strewn sitting rooms and cast-iron fireplaces.
Whiteface Lodge offers you an impressive number of ways to escape the everyday world and immerse yourself in vacation splendor.
From extraordinary onsite amenities to easy access to local recreational facilities, your friends and your family can forge lasting memories at our Lake Placid sanctuary.
No videos found
No videos found.
Partially Booked Booked
All Venues featured here are members of The Venue Report and fill out their own profiles.