Crockett Farm is located in the heart of Ebey’s Landing National Historic Reserve in Coupeville, Washington.
Dating back to 1895, historic Crockett Farm is set on 11 picturesque acres of open prairie with stunning views of Crockett Lake and the Admiralty Inlet. Crockett Farm's unique layout includes both indoor and outdoor ceremony sites – inside the rustic and intimate lower barn area with original stone walls, wood beams and paned windows or outside beneath a driftwood arbor looking out to the water.
The Lowdown Venue Setting
Crockett Farm is located in the heart of Ebey’s Landing National Historic Reserve in Coupeville, Washington. Coupeville is a small, charming town on Central Whidbey Island and is accessible via a scenic drive and a short ferry ride from Mukilteo (just 30 minutes from Seattle) to the south, or the impressive Deception Pass Bridge to the north. Whidbey Island’s accessibility to Seattle makes it a convenient day trip for guests, while also providing them with a fun and uncommon adventure. Your family and friends will never forget your wedding on Whidbey Island!
(Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change)
Price Range Does this include catering fees?
- Licensed bartender required ($375/bartender)
- Banquet permit required ($11)
- Licensed, professional caterer required
- Liability insurance required
- Use of Whidbey Island Weddings' collection of mismatched china is available for an additional cost, as is barware/glassware
- Whidbey Island Weddings' floral packages are available for an additional cost Insurance
Additional Insurance Is Required To Host An Event At This Venue
Capacity Seated 200 Buffet N/A Standing 200 Celebrations Hosted Here Since 2011 Venue Spaces Indoor & Outdoor Venue Spaces Available Catering Client Must Select A Caterer From The List Provided By The Venue Alcohol BYO Permitted – You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol Licensed Server Is Required Smoking Designated Smoking Areas Only Accommodations Crockett Farm's guest house is available to rent for an additional $1500 (plus tax) for a two-night stay. There is a two-night stay minimum. The guest house has five bedrooms with bathrooms and sleeps 10-12 guests. There is a room for the bride to get ready in if the guest house is rented in conjunction with a wedding. Saturday weddings have priority booking of the guest house. Amenities A/V Equipment Ample Parking Onsite Dining Chairs Dining Tables Onsite Restrooms Venue Features The Scene: Dating back to 1895, historic Crockett Farm is set on 11 picturesque acres of open prairie with stunning views of Crockett Lake and the Admiralty Inlet. Crockett Farm's unique layout includes both indoor and outdoor ceremony sites – inside the rustic and intimate lower barn area with original stone walls, wood beams and paned windows or outside beneath a driftwood arbor looking out to the water. Your cocktail hour takes place in the lower barn space and on the cobblestone patio with generous space for post-ceremony lawn games. Standout Venue Features: Dinner and dancing are upstairs in the barn. This open space features a beautiful, handcrafted bar, a large area for dinner tables and a dance floor. Strings of white lights and paper lanterns enhance the barn’s rustic charm and make the open space intimate and celebratory! An especially unique feature of Crockett Farm is the onsite guesthouse that is available to rent for your wedding. The home has five bedrooms and five baths and is perfect for out-of-town family and friends. It can also serve as a comfortable gathering spot for the bridal party on your big day! Extra Perks: Whidbey Island Weddings' Crockett Farm wedding package includes the following:
- Access to Crockett Farm for one day (noon to 10 pm)
- Access to Crockett Farm for coordinated rehearsal on Friday prior to event
- Wedding coordination (includes wedding coordinator and assistant for coordination of all vendors involved in event such as caterer, photographer, cake, band, etc.)
- Coordination and overall styling of wedding (set-up and break-down of event, collection of cards and gifts, ceremony site, guest sign-in area, cocktail area, beverage table, lawn games, etc.)
- Day-of coordination from vendor arrival and first look to overseeing ceremony and reception through to departure of bride and groom
- Roundtables (60 inches) for reception
- White, padded folding chairs for ceremony and reception
- String lights inside barn
- Bistro tables and chairs set up throughout farm
- iPod-ready speakers for dance floor/barn
- iPod portable speaker for ceremony
- Lawn games (bocce, bean bag toss, ladder golf and giant Jenga)
- All set-up and break-down of farm (including all tables and chairs, guest sign-in area, etc. and general clean-up)
- Parking (on-site parking provided for 200 guests)
- Dedicated staff for day-of to ensure everything goes as planned! Awards & Notables
Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards winner - 2017, 2018
100 Layer Cake feature - May 2018
Wedding Chicks feature - April 2018
Seattle Bride feature - Fall/Winter 2018, Spring/Summer 2017, March 2016 Instagram feature
Style Me Pretty feature - October 2015
THIS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS AT THIS TIME. Check back again soon!